Quality Indicators of Emotional Support Services and Programs (QIESSP) Intro: A Review for LEAs
Monday March 13, 2023 - Online
Monday April 24, 2023 - Online
Implementing Emotional Support services and programs requires a team focused, multidisciplinary approach. This course will introduce participants to a self-assessment tool, Quality Indicators Of Emotional Support Services and Programs(QIESSP), that will support LEAS in implementing evidence-based Emotional Support services and programs.
- Define how students are identified with the need for Emotional Support Services
- Identify the seven domains within the QIESSP and discuss implications for local implementation
- Explore the alignment of the QIESSP tool with Danielson Framework for Teaching
- Describe next steps for LEAs to couple with an outside coach and engage in scoring the tool, action planning, and identifying solutions.
- District Administrators
- Special Education Directors/Supervisors
- Guidance Counselors
- Teachers of Emotional Support Students
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Tina Rife, at 717-901-2278, or firstname.lastname@example.org