Early Intervention Language Coach Credential
PaTTAN - Online Course
Tuesday September 04, 2018
Thursday February 28, 2019
This on-line course will provide intensive learning opportunities in the areas of language development and coaching and how to use specific interventions to support the needs of children with language impairments and their families. Participants will be required to document competency through homework assignments and submission of video tapes.
- Be able to identify language development and it’s implication to the general growth and development of young children
- Be able to write language goals and embed interventions into natural learning opportunities
- Be able to identify language intervention techniques
- Be able to explain the rationale for coaching families in communication intervention
- Be able to identify varied coaching strategies
Early Interventionists/Special Instructors currently working in an Infant/Toddler Early Intervention program serving children with disabilities.