2022 PaTTAN and IU Central Region Collaborative Planning Retreat
Thursday May 05, 2022 9:00 AM - 3:15 PM - PaTTAN - CENTRAL
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
The purpose of this event is to build on the relationship between the Intermediate Unit TaC supervisors and PaTTAN to deliver targeted professional development (PD) in support of school districts. Practical strategies will be presented for providing vibrant professional development for adult learners. The training will also focus on best practices in engaging educators in meaningful, productive learning PD activities to increase the positive outcomes for all learners.
Participants will be able to:
- List three practical strategies that can be used to supercharge/improve professional development offerings for adult learners.
- Identify and expand the network of relationships within the central region in support of prioritized professional development and training.
- Identify two ways to support a transition to a 'supercharged PD' training plan for educators which will support positive student outcomes.
- Identify relevant UDL strategies to reduce barriers of adult learning and foster professional collaboration.
- Reflect on professional growth and set achievable intentions for future learning and application in their context.
- Analyze the impact of employing PD strategies to enhance collaboration.
- Apply techniques for engaging adult learners and sustaining professional learning initiatives.
The targeted audience for this session will be PaTTAN consultants and central region IU TaC and TaC supervisors.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Lisa Smith, at 717-901-2249, or firstname.lastname@example.org