PAPBS Network Coaches Day: Data Based Decision Making and Collaboration
Tuesday January 21, 2020 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This event will support PaPBS network building coaches in their ability to facilitate PBIS teams in making sound decisions around tiered service delivery. Topics around overcoming challenges, providing solutions, increasing buy-in and reviewing fidelity measures will be provided. In addition, coaches will have the opportunity to collaborate and share resources to enhance skills.
- Collaborate with other PBIS coaches in methods to support schools and programs
- Troubleshoot ideas and roadblocks in the coaching process
- Review and practice using fidelity measures for implementation of PBIS as a framework
- Practice skills in implementing data-based decision making in team meetings
- Obtain new resources to use with their respective teams
Local PBIS Facilitators, District,Program, and Building-level PBIS Coaches