Meeting Registation and Public Comment
Special Education Advisory Panel (SEAP) advises the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) on the education of children with disabilities. SEAP’s purpose is to provide a broad base of input to the Secretary of Education of the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE), the Bureau of Special Education (BSE), and the Bureau of Early Intervention Services and Family Supports (BEISFS) regarding policies, practices and issues related to the education of children and youth with disabilities who are between the ages of 3 through 21 years of age. In addition to the required federal mandates for State Advisory Panel members, SEAP seeks out and identifies best practices and anticipates future needs for special education in Pennsylvania.
Thank you for your interest in attending the upcoming SEAP meeting. Please complete the registration so that we may send you the Zoom link. To register to attend a SEAP meeting, and provide public comment at 11:30 AM on day two of the SEAP meeting, we ask that you also complete that section of the survey.
Meeting Registration - English Version
SEAP Survey - to register to attend a SEAP meeting
Encuesta en español
- Please limit your comments to no more than five minutes. If you are unable to share comments due to time constraints, you are invited to submit written comments.
- Please keep your comments factual and objective. In order to maintain confidentiality and privacy standards, please avoid naming individuals (such as students, families, school staff, agency personnel, etc.)
- Public comment period is intended as an opportunity for the public to make comments. It is not intended to be interactive with the panel.
- Your written comments will be appended to the meeting minutes.
- Your input will be taken under advisement as the SEAP addresses its priorities.
Contact information for other questions/comments: SEAP@pattan.net
IDEA Hearing Officer Decisions issued July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. To view a particular decision, please reference: ODR Hearing Officer Decisions
Hearing Officer Decisions
To view a particular decision, please reference: ODR Hearing Search