Fall 2016 Program Wide and School Wide Facilitator Day
Thursday September 08, 2016 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
The work of local facilitators is paramount to the success of program wide (PW) and school wide (SW) implementation of positive behavior interventions and supports (PBIS) and growing the PA PBS Network. During this annual event, PW and SW facilitators will discuss the PA PBS Implementers’ Forum timelines and recognition protocols so they are prepared to support their local teams. Additionally, facilitators will be provided information on the use of the Tiered Fidelity Inventory as a required measure within the PaPBS Network. Responsibilities for the PA PBS/EC database will also be reviewed. Critical updates regarding the PaPBS Network will be disseminated throughout the session.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the use, implementation, and scoring for the Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI) within the PaPBS Network as a part of the recognition protocol
- Explain the new electronic submission process for prospective 2017
- Implementers’ Forum featured content sessions and the recognition protocol /application submission process including timelines and facilitator responsibilities
- Discuss the local facilitator responsibilities regarding the PA PBS databases and implementation tracking for fidelity and team scale-up activities
- Define network partnership activities
This training is intended for school wide and program wide PBIS Facilitators