Poster Session Submissions
The Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PaTTAN) is pleased to announce the Request for Posters for the 2020 Pennsylvania Department of Education Annual Conference. The Poster Session for the conference will be held on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. in the Chocolate Ballroom at the Hershey Lodge.
Poster presentations will highlight evidence-based techniques and practices used in special and general education classrooms, school improvement, staff development, administrative initiatives, student achievements, and/or curricular materials.
The topics may include:
- Assistive Technology
- Special Education Leadership
- Family Engagement
- Low Incidence Disabilities
- Secondary Transition
- Inclusive Practices
- MTSS Reading, MTSS Math, MTSS Writing, MTSS Behavior (SWPBIS)
One complimentary room for one night of lodging will be provided for each accepted proposal. Presenters that would like to utilize the complimentary one night of lodging (one room per poster) must:
- Be registered for the conference.
- Make their own room reservation through the Hershey Lodge at 717-520-5732 or https://book.passkey.com/go/PATTAN2020. Please note that the Hershey Lodge requires 3-day notification for all reservation cancellations.
Presenters must register and pay the $195.00 conference registration fee if they intend to participate in other conference activities. Registration and payment must be received by 4:00 p.m. February 25, 2020. Registration will be available in mid-December, at www.tinyurl.com/PAedConference
Click here to access the poster presentation application.
All poster applications must be submitted by December 16, 2019.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-441-3215.