Continuing Education Credits
Conference Attendance and Continuing Education Credit Eligibility
To be eligible for conference attendance with or without continuing education credit(s), you must be registered for the conference, attend or log in to each session, stay the duration of the session, and complete the Verification Survey including correct session codes and credit identification information where necessary.
Conference Attendees can access the Verification Survey on the Chime Live app.
The deadline for completing the Verification Survey is March 10, 2024.
Attendance and all continuing education credits will be awarded on a half-day basis.
No partial credit will be awarded. PaTTAN is not responsible for information that is entered incorrectly. If information entered does not match PaTTAN’s data, credit will not be awarded.
Act 48 Clock Hours (up to 11)
Psych (up to 13 CPDs)
ASHA (up to 1.1 CEUs)
Steps to requesting attendance with or without credit(s):
- Make a note of the session time and title.
- Record the unique code given at the end of each session.
- At the end of the conference, go to Continuing Education Credits on the Chime Live app, complete the Verification Survey including credit identification numbers if necessary, which session(s) you attended with correct code, and answering the following required questions for each session attended:
- Describe at least two new ideas or concepts you learned in this session.
- Explain how you might incorporate a specific new learning from this session into your professional practice (i.e., teaching, service delivery, support)
Questions regarding attendance and continuing education credits can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org