SPEL - ECRI Coaching PLC
Tuesday September 26, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday October 24, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday November 28, 2023 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday January 23, 2024 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday February 20, 2024 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday March 26, 2024 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday April 23, 2024 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
Tuesday May 28, 2024 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This series is designed to support new ECRI trainers/coaches with rollout, implementation, fidelity considerations, and general coaching strategies.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the delivery of a full ECRI foundational skills lesson with fluency.
- Explain and outline the ECRI model, components, and routine elements.
- Identify the essential components of instructional routines related to active student engagement strategies, specific-word vocabulary instruction, narrative text instruction, and information text instruction.
- Describe and model how to use instructional routines to enhance the delivery of core reading instruction in a multi-tiered system of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- Explain the infrastructure that supports a system of successful implementation, sustainability and fidelity.
- Describe best practices for instructional coaching.
PaTTAN Consultants and IU TaC Consultants supporting LEAs in Success for PA Early Learners (SPEL)
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Annette Bauerlein, at 610-878-7211, or email@example.com