Preschool Service Delivery Installation: Building Data Infrastructure
Tuesday April 25, 2023 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
In this session, Preschool Service Delivery Core Leadership Teams (CLT) will develop an understanding of the importance of data when engaging in system change. CLTs will consider the types of data that will help with monitoring, decision making, and sustainability of service delivery implementation. Then, teams will begin to develop their own infrastructure supports necessary for data management, tracking and continuous improvement.
- Identify the purpose of ongoing data collection and analysis for monitoring outcomes and engaging in continuous improvement
- Describe the types of data to be collected throughout implementation and determine a schedule for local review of data
- Examine and develop infrastructure supports for data management including the ability to collect, analyze, use data and communicate around data to continually improve use of Embedded Instruction for Early Learning.
- Understand the use of and ability to implement Qualtrics to collect data around the Benchmarks of Quality for Preschool Service Delivery
- Explore additional tools to equip CLTs with collecting process, fidelity and outcome data to align with NIRN best practices for Decision Support Data System.
Preschool Early Intervention Core Leadership Team Members from the 8 programs engaged in Installation of Preschool Service Delivery: Coaching Across Settings.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Molly Martz, at 717-901-2151, or email@example.com