Facilitating Prevent Teach Reinforce for Families (PTR-F)
Friday March 25, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM - Webinar
Friday April 08, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM - Webinar
Thursday April 28, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM - Webinar
Thursday May 12, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
The series Prevent Teach Reinforce for Families is a manualized functional behavior assessment process to support the development of individualized behavior intervention plans within the home. These sessions are targeted for individuals leading and facilitating a team through the PTR-F process. It will be conducted over four sessions.
The sessions are as follows:
- Relationships and Planning Functional Behavior Assessment
- Develop Hypothesis and Behavior Support Plan
- Finalize and Implement Behavior Support Plan, and
- Ongoing Coaching
There will be tasks assigned for application between sessions that facilitators will incorporate into their daily work and be expected to share out at following sessions.
- Define “Challenging Behaviors”
- Identify ways to partner with families in understanding and addressing “challenging behaviors and support families through the PTR-F process
- Describe and use the PTR-F process for developing and implementing a behavior support plan
- Locate and describe all PTR-F tools for implementation
These sessions are targeted for individuals leading and facilitating a team through the PTR-F process which could include the following: Early Intervention 0 - 5 who support functional behavior assessments or the development of behavior support plans within a home setting. This could also include home visitors (EI, Head Start, or Family Supports), service coordinators, preschool school psychologists, special instructors, behavior specialists, and social workers.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Molly Martz, at 717-901-2151, or email@example.com