Teaching Toddlers and Preschoolers to Resolve Interpersonal Conflicts
Monday December 06, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Webinar
This training will address instructional strategies for supporting young children’s interpersonal conflict resolution in classroom settings. Participants will learn the developmental trajectory of social problem solving. They will learn evidence-based strategies for teaching social problem solving and access resources for communicating problem solving skills and knowledge to families.
- Define and understand developmental trajectory of problem solving
- List and apply steps to teaching problem solving
- Identify how to access resources to support teaching of problem solving
- List ways to communicate problem solving skills and knowledge to families
- Identify and plan for opportunities to teach problem solving across routines
Early Intervention and Early Childhood teachers, therapists, paraprofessionals and home visitors.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Molly Martz, at 717-901-2151, or email@example.com