The State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP): An Overview for Administrators
Monday August 09, 2021 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This event will provide administrators from newly identified learning sites with an overview of the state systemic improvement plan as well as the required accountability measures needed to increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for students with disabilities.
- Participants will gain an understanding of their role as an SSIP learning site administrator.
- Participants will obtain knowledge of the LEA Team commitments including:
- Identifying a core learning site team
- Implementing an Early Warning System and provide attendance, behavior, and course performance data based upon established metrics
- Utilizing data protocols
- Selecting coherent improvement strategies
Administrators & Special Education Directors
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Sonya Barksdale, at 717-901-2268, or email@example.com