2021-2022 MTSS EELO Series: Enhancing Early Literacy Outcomes within Tiered Systems (Grades K-2)
ECRI Foundational Skills TOT
Thursday July 15, 2021 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This course will provide resources and guidance to build capacity to provide support for quality implementation of the Enhanced Core Reading Instruction (ECRI) curriculum. By the end of this course, participants will (a) understand how to present information and research about evidence-based practices (b) be able to describe the explicit instructional elements incorporated into each routine and articulate why they are important, (c) model how to use instructional routines to enhance the delivery of core reading instruction in a multi-tiered system of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support, and (d) be able to use an implementation data collection system to guide continued coaching and professional development.
Participants will be able to:
- Explain how aligning Tier 1 and Tier 2 reading instruction can lead to higher student
- Outline how ECRI routines are integrated into the literacy block
- Describe how to set up classrooms for ECRI instructional success
- Explain implementation data collection and data-based decision making using case study data-based examples
- Describe and model how to use instructional routines to enhance the delivery of core reading instruction in a multi-tiered system of Tier 1 and Tier 2 support
2021-2022 MTSS Enhancing Early Literacy Outcomes within Tiered Systems (EELO) Series Cohort Members as relevant to their roles and team leader's directives.
Tier 3 Problem-Solving: Understanding Language-Based Deficiencies and Intervening Intensively
Team Presentations: Updates and Data Sharing
Team Presentations: Series Wrap up and Data Sharing
Using RTI for SLD Determination: New BSE Process and Tool Review!
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Kelly Kapp, at 717-901-2271, or email@example.com