Check and Connect: Preparation and Implementation
Tuesday February 22, 2022 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
Check & Connect Preparation and Implementation Training provides education administrators and lead staff (decision-making stakeholders) with a thorough overview of Check & Connect and its background as well as information about how to prepare their site for implementing Check & Connect.
Participants will be able to:
- list the core components and elements of Check & Connect
- explain the process of disengagement and the risk factors associated with dropping out
- identify the indicators of disengagement at their site
- list the steps for preparing for and implementing Check & Connect at their sites
- systematically monitor student data and identify appropriate interventions for reengaging students
- list ways to strengthen the family-school relationship
- describe the person-environment fit
Administrators, Principals, School Psychologists, Special Education Teachers,General Education Teachers, IU TaC
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Tina Rife, at 717-901-2278, or firstname.lastname@example.org