Statewide Virtual Meeting for Supervisors of Programs Serving Students with Visual Impairments
Wednesday April 07, 2021 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
Join this information sharing, open forum community for supervisors of programs for students with visual impairments.
These meetings provide an opportunity for supervisors to learn disability specific content that will support their knowledge and skill development, as well as support their efforts to implement best practices within their programs. Meetings will also include national and statewide trends, announcements, updates, and resources. A portion of the meeting will be opened up to allow supervisors to share with one another collaboration opportunities, successful problem-solving strategies, and specific questions. These meetings will include periodic polls in order to gain feedback from participants.
- List three blind/visual impairment resources
- Describe state and national trends/updates in blindness/visual impairment
- List three HELIX presentations related to blindness/visual impairment
- Supervisors of Programs Serving Students with Visual Impairments
- Vision Coordinators of Programs Serving Students with Visual Impairments
- Lead TVIs in programs serving students with visual impairments
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: [PERSON], at [PHONE], or [EMAIL].