P2G Coaching Series Year One
The Power of Reflection
Tuesday April 12, 2022 - 12:01 AM - Webinar
Thursday May 19, 2022 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Webinar
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
The Power of Reflection, as part of the P2G Coaching Series Year One, will focus on Questioning and Listening within Jim Knight’s "The Impact Cycle". P2G coaches will learn of the various Jim Knight video resources and activities and will engage as participants in the utilization of planning tools for local implementation purposes. Coaches will also examine the components of an Early Warning System including available data reports. Discussions regarding collecting, reporting and presenting data at the building, grade and classroom level will also take place. Within Andragogy, adult perceptions and misconceptions will be addressed along with best practices to work with team members in collaborative, productive ways.
1. List the 5 major misconceptions and misperceptions concerning adult learning
2. Explain the types of reports/data available through the Early Warning System
3. Identify the planning tool components utilized in year two professional development planning
4. Identify where the Jim Knight video resources are located
5. Describe how to facilitate a Jim Knight video resource within their year two action plan
6. Identify 3 strategies to improve listening and questioning
The Impact Cycle for P2G Coaches
P2G Coaching Community Virtual Touchpoint 1
High Impact Power Tools
P2G Coaching Community Virtual Touchpoint 2
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Annette Bauerlein, at 610-878-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.