Building an MTSS Framework
Monday September 14, 2020 - Online
Monday November 16, 2020 - Online
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This course is designed for programs in the early stages of multitiered systems of support with a focus on building the tier one systems. The content provides information on building a strong universal support system in programs. This includes building a leadership team, utilizing data for decision making, and implementing research based behavioral supports.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand what an MTSS framework is
- Establish an MTSS team and develop teaming meeting protocols
- Understand assessment types and purpose
- Identify types of data and describe how to use the data
- Develop a positive behavior matrix
Alternative Education for Disruptive Youth (AEDY) program providers
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Michael Stagemyer, at 717-901-2255, or firstname.lastname@example.org