2023 RETREAT! Celebrating Our Teams’ Collaborative Efforts and Accomplishments
Tuesday May 09, 2023 9:00 AM - 3:15 PM - PaTTAN - CENTRAL
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
The purpose of this event is to build on the relationship between the Intermediate Unit TaC supervisors and PaTTAN to deliver targeted professional development (PD) in support of school districts. Practical strategies will be presented for providing vibrant professional development for adult learners. The training will also focus on best practices in engaging educators in meaningful, productive learning PD activities to increase the positive outcomes for all learners.
Our Ed Camp Lite is designed to provide a collaborative environment for our Central Region Educational Consultants that will focus on developing connections and instructional design while leveraging group expertise. Participants will choose up to three individual topics to develop a deeper understanding to support their effective educational practices.
Participants will be able to:
- Define and list strategies that can be used to supercharge/improve professional development offerings for adult learners.
- Develop a network of relationships within the central region in support of prioritized professional development and training.
- Describe and develop 'supercharged PD' training plan for educators which will support positive student outcomes.
- Identify relevant UDL strategies to reduce barriers of adult learning and foster professional collaboration.
- Define three achievable goals for future learning and application in their context.
- Describe the impact of utilizing various professional development strategies to enhance collaboration.
- Identify and apply techniques for engaging adult learners and sustaining professional learning initiatives.
The targeted audience for this session will be PaTTAN consultants and central region IU TaC and TaC supervisors.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Lisa Smith, at 717-901-2249, or firstname.lastname@example.org