School-wide Information System (SWIS) Training for Facilitators
Monday February 20, 2023 - 12:01 AM - Online
Tuesday March 21, 2023 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - PaTTAN - CENTRAL
Wednesday March 22, 2023 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - PaTTAN - CENTRAL
Wednesday April 05, 2023 - 12:01 AM - Online
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
Participants will learn how to utilize SWIS to assist with internal decision making as schools improve their discipline practices; support plan design with individual students and their families; develop report to district, state and federal agencies about school outcomes; and collect aggregated data across schools.
This training prepares participants to support schools through the process of becoming SWIS ready, submitting account paperwork, conducting initial training, and providing on-going support.
Upon successful completion of the training requirements, facilitators will be able to:
- Successfully navigate the SWIS application and support school-level users in account set-up, data entry, and reporting
- Describe their role in monitoring school readiness, user training, team coaching, technical assistance, and ongoing maintenance associated with supporting SWIS implementation
- Embed their role and responsibilities into job description and time allocation
- Incorporate the use of behavior data to make systems and student level decisions
- Support 2-5 schools in meeting and maintaining SWIS readiness requirements and implementation within 6 months of certification
PaPBS Network Facilitators
District PBIS Coaches
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Tina Rife, at 717-901-2278, or email@example.com