Equitable Disciplinary Practices: A Collaborative Team Approach
Thursday April 23, 2020 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
Implementing equitable disciplinary practices using school-wide positive behavior interventions and supports (SW-PBIS) is a journey in staff self-awareness, data practices, authentic family engagement, stakeholder input, and aligning of policies and procedures. This team based training opportunity will highlight evidence-based practices in specific key responsibility areas (KRAs). Teams will evaluate self-assessment data to determine the KRA of need and determine appropriate next steps for implementation.
- Identify a key responsibility area of focus, based upon results of self-assessment
- Design action steps around the key responsibility area of focus
- Describe key responsibility areas and their application to sustainability efforts
- Cross-Disciplinary MTSS/PBIS Core Teams
- Tiered Providers
- Behavior Specialists
- School Psychologists
- Special Education Teachers
- General and Special Education Administrators