PaPBS Network Coaches Day: Cultivating and Sustaining PBIS Implementation
Tuesday January 21, 2020 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
Coaches Day is an event sponsored by the PaPBS network to support building and program-based coaches in the implementation of PBIS. Research has shown that coaching is a cornerstone of implementation fidelity. This event is an opportunity for coaches to engage with role-alike peers in professional learning and resource sharing
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Collaborate with other PBIS coaches in ways to support a tiered service delivery model.
- Identify ways to overcome coaching barriers.
- Define ways to increase buy-in from staff, family and community.
- List the skills needed in first-year implementation.
- Identify and access new resources to use with their teams.
Local PBIS Facilitators, District,Program, and Building-level PBIS Coaches