Autism Agreement: Simultaneous Prompting and NET Applications for Prompting Procedures
Tuesday January 21, 2020 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This training is designed to support early intervention professionals supporting children with autism spectrum disorders and will teach participants to lead classroom teams. The training is a blend of lecture, small/large group discussions, work group, and role-play. The training was specifically designed to support early intervention staff to increase their understanding and success of using evidence -based prompting procedures with children during routine-based activities.<br>
Participants will be able to:
- Describe implementation outcomes of Least to Most (LM) and Graduated Guidance (GG) prompting procedures.
- Define fidelity to practice and child progress related to team use of LM and GG prompting procedures.
- Identify and demonstrate Simultaneous Prompting (SP) procedures
- Create an initial SP action plan within natural routines and activities to support active engagement & participation of learners.\
- Identify peer support strategies for collaborative planning and implementation (of prompting procedures).
Early Interventionists, Early Intervention SLPS, OTs, PTs that are on teams part of the Autism Agreements.
Location: PaTTAN - Pittsburgh