PBIS Tier 1 Team Training
Tuesday May 28, 2019 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday May 29, 2019 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This training is designed to support tier 1 PBIS teams towards installation and implementation of PBIS. Teams receive an overview of PBIS and then move through modules relevant to key components of PBIS. Teams are also exposed to examples of challenges and potential solutions, teaming operations, data practices, acknowledgment systems, behavior lesson plans and self-evaluation utilizing a fidelity tool.
LEAs who have had already had an overview of PBIS and have selected Tier 1 Team members who are committed to moving forward towards installation and implementation of PBIS.
- Construct tier 1 team using teaming composition and operating procedures guidelines.
- Design a draft of schoolwide behavioral expectations and behavior definitions.
- Analyze schoolwide behavior data and construct a precision problem statement.
- Self-evaluate utilizing the fidelity tool to determine current degree of PBIS implementation.
- Generate a tier 1 team action plan based upon the PBIS fidelity tool and agreed upon next steps.
Wednesday June 19, 2019 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: PaTTAN - Pittsburgh