AEDY Regional Conference: Trauma Informed Classrooms, PBIS and AEDY Online System Training
Tuesday April 09, 2019 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This trainnig will provide attendees with detailed information about upcoming changes to the AEDY Program Guidelines along with training on the use of the referral portion of the new AEDY Online System. In addition, participants will receive training on creating a Trauma Informed Classroom, courtesy of Lakeside and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports courtesy of PaTTAN.
Attendees will be able to:
- Identify changes in the revised AEDY Program Guidelines.
- Demonstrate understanding of 990 instructional hour requirement.
- Demonstrate understanding of the referral process in the AEDY online system.
- Identify possible health impacts of adverse childhood experiences or trauma.
- Identify the four brain regions.
- Identify examples of brain breaks and their effects on the brain.
AEDY Program Staff, LEA AEDY Coordinators, LEA AEDY Staff, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Special Education Directors, Student Services Staff, School Counselors, Principals, Assistant Principals