Program Wide and School Wide Facilitator Day
Thursday September 27, 2018 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
The PaPBS Network operates due to the invaluable work of network facilitators, at the school-age and program level. Consulting with core PBIS teams in data-based decision making, movement towards fidelity, and sustainability are hallmarks of this role. During this training event Program Wide (PW) and School Wide (SW) facilitators will gain insight into current priorities of the Network, discuss the PA PBS Implementers’ Forum timelines and recognition process, and advance their knowledge of Network required data and effective practices relative to Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports.
- Debrief Implementers’ Forum evaluations
- Review the electronic submission process for prospective Implementers’ Forum sessions
- Discuss the use, implementation, and scoring of the Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI) within the PaPBS Network
- Describe the application process for recognition including submission timelines and facilitator responsibilities
- Review local facilitator responsibilities within the Network
- Review databases and implementation tracking for fidelity and team scale-up activities
- Discuss Global Network Issues
- Describe importance and use of Network data requirements
This training is intended for school wide and program wide PBIS Facilitators
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.