School District/Charter School Cyclical Monitoring Training
Thursday August 01, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
This training is for those school districts and charter schools who are being monitored in the upcoming school year. It will provide participants with an overview of the federally mandated components of the Special Education Cyclical Monitoring for Continuous Improvement process, involving a walk through of the documents, the process in its entirety, procedures and outcomes.
- Use all of the components of the special education cyclical monitoring for continuous improvement process including:
- Web-based submission of the required documents
- Facilitated Self-Assessment
- Administrative Interview
- Classroom Observations
- Parent Interviews
- Teacher Interviews
- Student Interviews
- File Review
- Educational Benefit Review
- Corrective Action Verification Process
- Arrange required documents and scheduling required for on-site monitoring visit.
- Produce necessary and data forms
School district employees, IU employees, charter school employees, consultants, administrators.
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.