Enhance Team Functioning through Facilitation Skills, PLC and Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (RtII)
Friday March 18, 2016 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This full day training will be devoted to the enhancement of team functioning through expert facilitation skills and the establishment of a professional learning community (PLC). Conceptual and practical connections to RtII implementation will be made and high quality resources for sustaining the aforementioned efforts will be provided.
Participants will be able to:
- Facilitate teaming, collaboration and problem-solving
- Establish sound PLC structures
- Familiarize themselves with high leverage tools
- Make connections to RtII implementation and sustainable leadership
- Align PLC’s, RtII implementation and facilitation skills with the Danielson Practice Model
Special and general education teachers, administrators, instructional coaches, school psychologists, school counselors, reading specialists, RtII coordinators, IU consultants, teacher leaders.
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.
Location: PaTTAN - Pittsburgh