2023 Pennsylvania Department of Education (In-Person) Conference
18. A National Perspective: Equity and Access for Students in Career and Technical Education
Thursday March 02, 2023 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM - Hershey Lodge and Convention Center
During this session, presenters from the National Technical Assistance on Transition the Collaborative (NTACT:C) will provide information regarding how states and local Special Education, Career and Technical Education (CTE), and Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) partners are working together to:
- Ensure students with disabilities have access to and can persist in CTE programs and curriculum.
- Foster collaboration across building-level and agency partners.
- Develop strategies for data sharing and data use.
- Provide supports to teachers and school professionals in providing students with disabilities with high-quality, differentiated instruction for 21st century employability skills.
General education and special education administrators and teachers, paraprofessionals, school psychologists, professional development staff, and families of students with disabilities are encouraged to attend.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Debra Jordan at (610) 878-7224 or email@example.com