Equity is MTSS Conference
2021 PA-MTSS Implementers' Forum: Integrated Multi-tiered Systems of Support
Thursday November 11, 2021 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - Webinar
These sessions will emphasize the importance of the implementation of integrated systems, robust instructional delivery, advanced tiered supports, and early childhood efforts to inform teaching and student learning, to include the whole child (academic, behavior and social-emotional domains). This will be in the context of equitable practices for all students within a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS).
Participants will be able to:
- Define equitable access through high-quality universal practices.
- Establish an Integrated Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Describe skills and strategies for robust instructional practices
- Identify high quality, evidence-based advance tiered instruction and supports
- Define early childhood assessment and instructional practices
- List ways to engage families within tiered systems
PAPBS network facilitators, School and program-wide PBIS coaches, District and school level leadership teams, Regular and Special Educators, including EL and early childhood educators, Behavioral specialists (school counselors, school psychologists), Behavioral and mental health providers, District and state policy makers, Family members and caregivers, SBBH Community of Practice members
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Tina Rife, at 717-901-2278, or firstname.lastname@example.org