2021 PA Community of Practice Transition Conference - Navigating The Future: A Lifetime Trip
Wednesday August 11, 2021 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM - Webinar
With the health and safety of our participants in mind, the 2021 Pennsylvania Community of Practice Transition Conference will be held as a virtual event. While this year’s format will be different, the goals remain the same – to bring together a diverse community of stakeholders to share information, explore resources, and gain knowledge regarding successful practices in secondary transition.
Virtual Platform - Chime Live Features:
• The event platform grants access to session information, speaker bios, and the virtual Exhibit Hall.
• Conference attendees can personalize their schedule and take notes during sessions.
• The post-conference survey can be accessed at Continuing Education Credits.
• Handouts, when available, will be found at the bottom of each session page.
• "About this App” contains tutorials for different aspects of the app.
Throughout this 2-day conference, participants will learn how to be proactive in planning their “lifetime trip” while “filling their suitcases” with valuable resources and strategies to help youth take ownership of their future.
Stakeholders supporting post-school outcomes for youth and young adults with disabilities.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Paula Quinn, at 800-446-5607 x6880, or email@example.com