2020 PA PBS Implementers' Forum: Building Relationships to Support All Students through PBIS
Monday May 11, 2020 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
The Forum addresses program issues at the early childhood, elementary, middle, and high school levels. Sessions will address topics in the following area strands:
- Advanced Tiers (Tier 2 and Tier 3)
- Coaching at the Building and District Level
- Community and Family Partnerships
- Early Childhood Programming
- Secondary Supports
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support: Foundations for Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- Universal Supports for Scale Up and Sustainability
- Traumatic Informed Practices
- Identify methods to improve and sustain healthy and meaningful relationships with students, families, and communities in the context of the PBIS framework.
- Describe effective practices in implementation and sustaining of PBIS in their setting.
- Define Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) in a multi-tiered system.
- Define equity as it relates to improving school climate and culture.
- Identify strategies to ensure behavioral practices are responsive to ALL students.
- Describe data practices to identify and mitigate disproportionate behavioral outcomes.
Suggested participants include the following:
- PAPBS network facilitators
- School and program-wide PBIS coaches
- District and school level leadership teams
- Educators, including early childhood educators
- Behavioral specialists (school counselors, school psychologists, special educators)
- Behavioral and mental health providers
- District and state policy makers
- Family members and caregivers
- SBBH Community of Practice members