2020 PA PBS Implementers' Forum: Building Relationships to Support All Students through PBIS
Monday May 11, 2020 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
The Forum addresses program issues at the early childhood, elementary, middle, and high school levels. Sessions will address topics in the following area strands:
- Advanced Tiers (Tier 2 and Tier 3)
- Coaching at the Building and District Level
- Community and Family Partnerships
- Early Childhood Programming
- Secondary Supports
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support: Foundations for Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- Universal Supports for Scale Up and Sustainability
- Traumatic Informed Practices
- Identify methods to improve and sustain healthy and meaningful relationships with students, families, and communities in the context of the PBIS framework.
- Describe effective practices in implementation and sustaining of PBIS in their setting.
- Define Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) in a multi-tiered system.
- Define equity as it relates to improving school climate and culture.
- Identify strategies to ensure behavioral practices are responsive to ALL students.
- Describe data practices to identify and mitigate disproportionate behavioral outcomes.
Suggested participants include the following:
- PAPBS network facilitators
- School and program-wide PBIS coaches
- District and school level leadership teams
- Educators, including early childhood educators
- Behavioral specialists (school counselors, school psychologists, special educators)
- Behavioral and mental health providers
- District and state policy makers
- Family members and caregivers
- SBBH Community of Practice members
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Tina Rife, at 717-901-2278, or email@example.com