Pennsylvania Early Intervention Conference: Coaching Across Settings
Wednesday April 29, 2020 10:45 AM - 12:15 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This conference will focus on enhancing leadership skills for implementing coaching and collaborative partnerships across all settings in PA’s Early Intervention programs. Leaders will have the opportunity to learn from national research on effective evidence-based practices to support their program and staff in applying methods with fidelity. The conference will also address PA’s plans for statewide implementation of the Early Intervention Coaching initiative.
- List key principles, core features, and approaches of evidence practices for coaching and collaborative partnerships to strengthen services to children and families;
- Identify strategies, tools and formats that can be used to teach and support families, providers and teams to implement PA’s Early Intervention coaching model;
- Recognize teaming practices that facilitate coordinated and collaborative communication and implementation of Early Intervention supports and services;
- Identify leadership approaches for ensuring professional development and technical assistance needed to support families, staff, providers, and team members.
- Identify individualize program strategies to ensure sustained changes are implemented effectively and consistently over time.
Early Intervention Infant/Toddler and Preschool leaders, Early Intervention provider leaders, Family leaders, State Interagency Coordinating Council members, OCDEL staff and EITA staff by invitation only.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Molly Martz, at 800-360-7282], or email@example.com