(High Expectations for Students with Low Incidence Disabilities)
An online Schoology course is available for registration. This course will house all of the HELIX 2020 sessions, recorded for your asynchronous viewing between January 31, 2021 and February 28, 2021.
Continuing education credits will be available for these recordings.
- To receive continuing education credit, participants must complete session requirements in Schoology.
- Attendees must register with PaTTAN and have a Schoology account to be eligible for all CEUs.
- Registration for Helix Revisited sessions will be available through February 19, 2021.
- If you attended any of the live, virtual HELIX 2020 Conference sessions in November and received continuing education credits for any of those sessions, you will not be eligible to receive continuing education credits for those same sessions as part of HELIX 2020 Revisited.
- You will be eligible to receive continuing education credits for any sessions that you view as part of HELIX 2020 Revisited and meet the following conditions:
- (1) you provide the code for the session,
- (2) you complete the evaluation questions for the session, and
- (3) you have not previously received credit for the same session during the November HELIX 2020 conference.
Per ASHA CE guidelines, the ASHA CEU amount in asynchronous sessions are calculated differently than sessions viewed live.
- Session time is determined by the runtime of the video. Each video must be viewed in its entirety for minutes to count.
- The minutes from each session attended will be totaled to reflect the total minutes viewed in the conference.
- The total number of minutes viewed for the entire conference are calculated to a ASHA CEU then rounded down to the nearest half hour to determine your total ASHA CEU amount.
Click on the video below to watch HELIX's Opening Remarks!
Future Conferences- Save the Dates!
November 8, 9, 10, 2021
November 14, 15, 16, 2022