AAC Talks Spring 2019 Web Conference: Augmentative and Alternative Communication in Classrooms
May 15, 2019
This unique AAC conference is designed to provide participants with strategies, resources, and ideas to support students with complex communication needs in classrooms and other environments. National and local presenters will address a variety of topics including classroom implementation strategies, core vocabulary, access and positioning for AAC, parent engagement, and features of AAC devices and apps.
All sessions are available right from your desktop or mobile device!
Before the Conference:
On Conference Day (May 15th):
- Session links, Handouts, and Details
Who Should Attend:
- General education and special education teachers
- Speech/Language Pathologists
- Other Related Service Providers
- Families of Students who Need or Use Augmentative/Alternate Communication