Continuing Education Credits
To be eligible for continuing education credit and/or certificate of attendance, participants must register for each session through the PaTTAN website
and complete the attendance verification requirements listed below. Credit will be awarded on a per session basis to registered participants based on the following criteria:
Continuing education credits available for this webinar include:
- Must be logged on using the zoom link (listed in Schoology) for the entirety of each session -- Note that each session has a distinct webinar link and each attendee should be logged on individuall
- Listen and make note of the four-digit code at the end of each session
- Complete the session verification survey BEFORE 4 PM on Tuesday, May 18
- Act 48 (up to 5 hours) - Continuing Education credits for individuals who hold a Pennsylvania Department of Education Certificate (i.e., teacher or education specialist) will be awarded on a per session basis.
- ACVREP (up to 5 hours) - Continuing Education credits for individuals who hold an ACVREP certificate (i.e., Orientation & Mobility) will be awarded on a per session basis.
- Psych (up to 5 CPDs) - The Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology to offer continuing education for psychologists on a per session basis.
- ASHA (up to .5 CEUs) - Continuing education credits for individuals who hold the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs) will be awarded on a per session basis. This credit type is applicable for PA state licensure and maintenance on the ASHA CE registry.
- Certificates of Attendance may be retrieved from the PaTTAN WisdomWhere system approximately 30 days after the close of the conference.
Following the event, you will receive an email confirmation that the ACT 48 credits were submitted. You will not receive a confirmation for ASHA credits. Please allow a minimum of 60 days for your ASHA Ceus to show on the ASHA CE Registry.