AAC Talks 2020: Communicating All Day
May 8, 2020
This unique AAC conference is designed to provide participants with strategies, resources, and ideas to support students with complex communication needs in classrooms and other environments. National and local presenters will address a variety of topics including classroom implementation strategies, core vocabulary, access and positioning for AAC, parent engagement, and features of AAC devices and apps.
All sessions are available right from your desktop or mobile device!
Before the Conference:
On Conference Day (May 8th):
- Session links, Handouts, and Details
- Email technical difficulties to: Pattaneastquestions@pattankop.net
- Session Verification Survey - Will be open until Friday, May 14th, 4:00pm
Who Should Attend:
- General education and special education teachers
- Speech/Language Pathologists
- Other Related Service Providers
- Families of Students who Need or Use Augmentative/Alternate Communication