Please use the Support Guides button below if you have technical issues.
- Each day begins with the Keynote presentation at 8:15, followed by breakout sessions.
- Breakout sessions are 75 minutes including Q/A time at the end.
- The final session of each day is a job-alike networking session.
- All presenter biographies and available handouts have been posted to Sched.
- Each session has an exit code. You will need these codes when you submit your credit verification survey. PLEASE KEEP TRACK OF THE CODES.
- You can use this document to track your session codes. EXIT CODE TRACKER
The credit verification survey is to be completed one time by each participant after the end of the conference.
Credit Verification Survey:
- Requirements for ACT48/School PA Psych/NASP credits are:
- Attend the Keynote and all concurrent sessions for the day.
- Login individually from a computer or tablet to the webinar on time.
- Stay for the duration of the session.
- Complete the credit verification survey by the designated deadline.
- No credit can be awarded for those who attend by phone (audio) alone.
The credit verification survey will open June 14, 2023, 3:30 PM and be closed on June 16, 2023, 7:00 AM.
You can access the link to the survey here.