ODR Request Forms

Office for Dispute Resolution Forms


The Office for Dispute Resolution offers many services to interested parties. Presently, requests can be made for Due Process, Mediation, IEP Facilitation, and Resolution Meeting Facilitation.  

Request forms are available in both Spanish and English. For online submission, a form must be completed in its entirety with all required fields completed. Consultline specialists are available to assist individuals with the completion of the Mediation and IEP Facilitation forms.

For more information about requesting services, view the video – Requesting ODR Services.

To access ODR’s Request Forms, use the following links:

Due Process Request Form

Mediation/IEP Facilitation/IFSP Facilitation Request Form

Resolution Meeting Facilitation Requestion Form