RENEW Booster Session for TOTs
Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
RENEW Trainers of Training (TOTs) are vital to the installation and sustainment of this structured school-to-career transition planning protocol for youth with emotional and behavioral challenges. Fidelity of implementation is required in order to promote student outcomes at the tertiary team level and individual student team level. This booster session will provide TOTs with a refresher of previously learned skills and procedures along with the data collection associated with RENEW. Additionally, TOTs will engage in discussions regarding systemic implementation of RENEW and strategies for supporting teams through the process.
- Identify the RENEW TOT Training Framework
- Define the importance of student data collection and how to complete the student tracker forms
- Define and clarify both TOT and Facilitator roles and responsibilities
- Define and clarify roles of Tertiary Teams and Student Teams
- Identify how the information collected in the RENEW Integrity Tool (RIT) is used for professional development
Current RENEW Trainers of Training (TOTs)
Individuals attending this workshop must arrive on time and stay the duration of the workshop in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours.