Mindfulness In This Moment
Wednesday September 15, 2021 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Webinar
Are you feeling the effects of this pandemic? Well, you are not alone. Let’s explore how mindfulness can be leveraged as a tool to support you and those around you. We will discuss what mindfulness is, the possible benefits of a practice, and we will spend time experiencing mindfulness in two ways- for you as an adult and for you as an educator sharing it with students. We must also specifically explore how mindfulness can be utilized in this moment to develop skills to help us through the pandemic.
- Define, and create a common understanding of, mindfulness
- List the possible benefits of mindfulness
- Identify and experience mindfulness in terms of a personal practice
- Identify and explore how mindfulness can be utilized in a classroom/school setting
- List three ways the need for mindfulness can be used during the COVID Pandemic
LEAs and AEDY Programs.
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this event. Contact: Michael Stagemyer, at 717-901-2255, or email@example.com