Autism Agreement: Prompting Procedures Foundations and Fidelity
Tuesday September 24, 2019 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This training is designed to support early intervention professionals supporting children with autism spectrum disorders and teach participants to lead classroom teams. The training was specifically designed to support early intervention staff to increase their understanding and success of using evidence-based prompting procedures with children during routine based activities.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify ABA principles related to 3-term contingency (i.e., ABC, Motivation)
- Define fidelity as applied to prompting procedures
- Describe Least to Most and Graduated Guidance prompting procedures
- Identify individually appropriate, functional skills to teach students using prompting procedures
- Create a plan for using Prompting Proceedures within natural routines and activities to support active engagement of learners to ensure progress & participation
Early Interventionists, Early Intervention SLPS, OTs, PTs that are on teams part of the Autism Agreements for 2019-20