PAPBS Network Coaches Day: Processes and Procedures for Effective Implementation
Thursday January 26, 2017 9:00 AM - 3:15 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This event will support PaPBS network building coaches in their ability to facilitate PBIS teams in making sound decisions around tiered service delivery. Topics around using data to inform behavior decision-making, faculty-staff commitment, parent and student involvement, supports at the advanced tiers, rewards and recognition and sustainability of practice. In addition, coaches will have the opportunity to collaborate and share resources to enhance skills.
- Collaborate with other PBIS coaches in methods to support schools and programs
- Troubleshoot ideas and roadblocks in the coaching process
- Review implementation of PBIS as a framework
- Practice skills in implementing data-based decision making in team meetings
- Obtain new resources to use with their respective teams
Local PBIS Facilitators; District,Program, and Building-level PBIS Coaches
Individuals attending this workshop must arrive on time and stay the duration of the workshop in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours.