RENEW Recalibration for Facilitators
Thursday November 10, 2016 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
RENEW Trainers of Training (TOTs) and RENEW Facilitators are paramount to the implementation of RENEW. During this annual event, the RENEW State Trainers from PaTTAN will provide updates to the RENEW TOTS and Facilitators, share strategies in implementing RENEW and provide time for TOTS and Facilitators to share successes and areas of need. As we scale-up RENEW across the state, it is important that the fidelity of the program implementation is maintained.
Participants will be able to:
- Explain the statewide RENEW framework
- Explain the importance of student date collection and how to complete the student tracker forms
- Practice inputting information into the online data collection tool that will be available January 2017
- Discuss and clarify both TOT and Facilitator roles and responsibilities
- Discuss and clarify roles of Tertiary Teams and Student Teams
- Explain how the information collected in the RENEW Integrity Tool (RIT)is used for professional development
Current RENEW Facilitators