RENEW Recalibration for TOTs
Thursday November 10, 2016 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
RENEW Trainers of Training (TOTs) are essential to ensuring the implementation of RENEW is done with fidelity. With the scale-up of RENEW across the state, it is imperative that TOTs provide Tertiary Team and Facilitator Training in a consistent manner. This session is for current RENEW TOTs to review and provide feedback on the PA RENEW TOT Manual that is currently being developed.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the RENEW Training Framework as outlined in the TOT Manual
- Explain the statewide RENEW framework
- Explain the importance of student date collection and how to complete the student tracker forms
- Input information into the new online data collection tool that will be available January 2017
- Discuss and clarify both TOT and Facilitator roles and responsibilities
- Discuss and clarify roles of Tertiary Teams and Student Teams
- Explain how the information collected in the RENEW Integrity Tool (RIT) is used for professional development
Current RENEW Trainers of Training (TOTs)