CR-PBIS: LEA Data Based Decision Making
Friday October 21, 2016 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
This training event is designed to support selected local education agencies engaged in culturally-responsive positive behavior interventions and supports (CR-PBIS). The training will support the LEA teams’ ability to use data to make sound decisions around tiered service delivery in an effort to reduce disproportionate disciplinary outcomes. Teams will review their behavior data, develop goals, and discuss strategies for addressing disproportionality in discipline.
- Collaborate with other CR-PBIS learning sites in data-based decision making
- Review current data and evaluate risk ratios to identify potential disproportionate disciplinary outcomes
- Develop initial and mid-year goals in reducing disproportionality in discipline
- Share successes and challenges in meeting initial and mid-year goals in CR-PBIS implementation
- Engage in collaborative inquiry around the Using Data Process (Love, 2009)
- Obtain resources and supports to use
with respective CR-PBIS team members
CR-PBIS LEA Grant Site Teams
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.