Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)/ Response to Instruction and Intervention (RtII) Bootcamp
Monday May 16, 2016 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
This event is by invitation only. You must have a registration key in order to register.
Interdisciplinary core teams who are in the initial stages of MTSS/RtII adoption and implementation are encouraged to attend this 2-day boot camp to revisit conceptual and practical underpinnings of comprehensive school improvement and use of RtII for SLD Determination. Teams will be provided with opportunities for discussion and networking. A continuum of tools and resources to facilitate staff buy-in and a sustainable model will be reviewed.
- Deepen conceptual underpinnings of an MTSS model
- Review and develop process and procedures
- Review and evaluate current implementation priorities
- Review and evaluate collective skill and will
- Apply Principles and Practices to Tiers 1, 2 and 3
Interdisciplinary Teams K-12
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.