The following is a list of State and National resources:
- American Foundation for the Blind
The two sites listed below provide multiple resources for families and professionals that are applicable to secondary transition planning.
- Job Seekers – Transition Lesson Plans
- Family Connect – Transition to Independence
- Pennsylvania Association for the Blind
PAB’s are member agencies that provide programs and resources to local communities across Pennsylvania. Their services are designed to meet the individual needs of Pennsylvanians with vision impairment.
- Pennsylvania's Initiative on Assistive Technology (PIAT)
PIAT strives to enhance the lives of all Pennsylvanians with disabilities, older Pennsylvanians, and their families, through access to and acquisition of assistive technology devices and services, which allow for choice, control and independence at home, work, school, play, and in their neighborhoods.