PLEASE NOTE: PaTTAN has implemented a single-sign-on system for both the new website and our online registration system for events. If you already have a user name and password to register for trainings, use those same credentials here to login.
The following navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move through
main tier links and expand / close menus in sub tiers. Up and Down arrows will open main tier menus and toggle through
sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the
site rather than go through menu items.
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM: Concurrent Sessions
01. AAC in the General Education Classroom: Inquiry and Inclusion
02. The Connection between Learning Theory and Student Progress: Reducing Barriers to Success
03. Let’s Talk About It: Best Practice for Providing Students with Low Incidences Sexuality Education
04. How Do Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Improve Access to the Curriculum for Students?
05. Why Deaf-Blindness and Autism Spectrum Disorders Look So Much Alike
06. A UDL Approach to Strengthening Collaboration
2:45 pm to 4:15 pm: Concurrent Sessions