Social Worker

  • April 20th, 2011
  • |
  • Rate This Page:

Approval for continuing education license has been applied for through the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Work Examiners, Marriage and Family Therapist, and Professional Counselors. This credit type is offered in conjunction with Penn State for attending the Autism Institute and Low Incidence Institute.

Rate This Page: